[pnpgm] Utgard

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Jan 22 03:37:52 CET 2017

   A chill wind sent Arawn's midnight locks to whip about his fair face, a solemn smile escaping from the sidh.

   "It has been some time since you were last here and I hope all is as it was when you left. If the Great Serpent's brood has crept into these mountains it would be a poor thing indeed.

   But I'm sure such is nothing more than rumors from the road. Still, it has been some time and other things may have changed in your absence. Perhaps it may be wise to speak with Irana or another before setting out tomorrow."

   He smile shifted, softening into one of inspiration and support that had become familiar to those who had traveled with him. He seemed to settle back in as banter and conversation continued about him though the reflected firelight betrayed the depths of his eyes beginning a pensive retreat for those astute enough to notice.