[pnpgm] Utgard

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Mon Jan 23 09:05:11 CET 2017

Unali leans on Arawns shoulder as she crouches down down next to Arawn
and the fire. She has a gloomy tone to her voice.

"I know you are concerned, for her and for your own. But she is tense as
well and shows it. She must walk a tight rope between her family ties
and the woman she has become by travelling far. Just remember, she has
always shown to choose the wild, not the old.

And we are all here to watch out for her."

She pulls up the hood of her cowl so her face becomes partially hidden
in the shadows. After that she silently stares into the fire and watches
the play of light and dark as the fire burns on.