[pnpgm] Dire wolves Yay!

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 17:46:22 CET 2017

Maelorna glances at the tree as they pass it by, uncertain what it might
actually have been.  She pulls her cloak close about her and shrugs to get
her crossbow into a better position on her back.  As for her pack, she
gratefully watches as it's stored upon one of the horses.  She has to
remind herself more than once of what she was leaving behind and the bitter
cold or sore muscles doesn't trouble her as much.  Since it's better to be
alive and able to grouse about such, rather than cold and dead "Or in my
case in a worse predicament" she muses softly to herself.

Upon Z'leyra's comment, she looks back at their tracks in the snow "While I
can see your point as in the wilderness, as yes, singularly none of us
would have survived what we had just run into."  as she chuckles, "However,
in a large city, with this many, we would garner more attention than
desired, as marks or worse.  Unless such would be your desire?" she asks
curiously.

It's seeing the large wolves that she stops short, "Dire wolves?" she asks
as she can see the tall woman and the four men and she can feel the pit in
her stomach grow wide as she listens to Z'leyra.