[pnpgm] confronted

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 06:13:19 CET 2017

Confronted by the Kameri, Z'leyra steps forward and loudly states in
Kameri, "I am Z'leyra!, Daughter of Z'nayha and Tiren, Twin sister of
Z'layha, whom I have traveled far to see again. These" she says, indicating
the party with her hands "are my traveling companions, many of whom I have
traveled with long and far. I watch after them just as they watch after me.
It is good to be home again. Pardon me while I translate for them."

Z'leyra then translates to the party what has transpired so far. She also
looks close at the Kameri to see if she recognizes any of them or any of
the wolves for that matter.