[pnpgm] Meeting A'lart

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 01:33:54 CET 2017

Maelorna jumps without meaning to and the dagger is half out before she
notices it's Lucria and she gives a sheepish smile and puts the dagger away
and her smile warms up.  "I would love to, wine sounds rather good about
now." as she lets him lead her towards the bathhouse.

Upon arriving at the more civilized and larger settlement, Maelorna looks a
bit more relieved and relaxed as she can see the various stone buildings.
If they do stop before meeting the Innkeeper, she speaks with Z'leyra.

"If you need, I have little to barter with, but I can offer my skills, as I
am very adept at the more hedonistic desires of men and woman.  When Master
Gniled had allowed it, I worked at a brothel.  Though from the way I keep
getting stared at, is my attire not fitting for the weather?" she asks wth
growing uncertainty as for the reason for their scrutiny.

As for her weapons, she keeps her dagger and secures her crossbow with her
pack.  Her jewelry she wears upon her person.