[pnpgm] response to Mae

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 04:00:00 CET 2017

Z'leyra raises an eyebrow then responds "Good skills to have, when you have
married and want to keep your husband happy. While I have no objection to
your massaging sore muscles I do ask that you not sell sexual favors as
that would give folks an image of the party that I do not wish us to have.
I think that you are being stared at is due to your being a stranger and to
your beauty. You may discourage any that try to get too familiar without
invitation."
  "I am sure that if you stay with us long enough you will learn other
skills that will help you make a livelihood without relying on how men see
your beauty."