[pnpgm] Insert subject line here.

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Thu Nov 3 11:43:03 CET 2016

Unali in Marentian to the new girl:
"Morning. I am Unali. "

She wil pause to see if the others introduce themselves as well. After
that she starts a conversation with the girl.

"Who might you be that you have ended up in this wild lands all by
yourself. By your speech I would have placed you a long journey to the
south and not in these cold lands."

"Watch out or you might impress these boys with your skills. But given
how dangerous these lands can be, I would be more interested to know if
you can hadle that fancy bow of yours equally well."