[pnpgm] magic use

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 04:22:27 CET 2016

"Ah right" Z'leyra replies to Kiet "Sorry about that. I was brought up by a
family with a female shaman and a non-magic using father. I am not truly
sure of the LAW. I do know that Kameri males do not get to use magic. I
suspect that magic use by visiting males would be at least frowned upon.
Certainly so if done publicly."

Re slave girl:
Z'leyra approaches and says "Hello, I am Z'leyra. We do not plan to hurt
you. Do you understand me?" First in Kameran,then Marentian then Zen'da and
thru other human languages till she gets an understandable response.