[pnpgm] What was seen

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Mar 11 20:57:17 CET 2016

Z'leyra goes over to where the clothes had been left and starts
searching for any sign of the clothes, saying "The person shape changed"
she frowns..."into a wolf here and may have left clothes on the ground.
While the clothes may have been found in the meantime and taken away, if
we can find even a scrap I may be able to use it to help trace the
killer. Oh yes, the horse that had been ridden was seen in the last
Akasha but not this one."

     "The horse had been black with a thin white stripe on the lower
left leg. No brand. A typical looking saddle that had a mark looking
like a circle with a half square. We can try to trace the horse and
perhaps get a clue."