[pnpgm] Kiet speaks about Smiths

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 18:41:41 CET 2016

Assuming Kiet gets time in the evening to attend to Z'leyra, he'll try to arrange to bring a bottle of wine and goblet or two.  May as well be comfortable while we are at it.

Kiet tells her "I saw a man go into a shop with a case that looked like one in Poorda's place.  He sold it then met up with Gar(r) Smith at a brothel.  Councilor Smith then meets with Smith the Younger and asks 'Is that him?', indicating the vase seller.  Then they leave.  I found out later that Poorda was dead and I just knew that the vase seller killed her...and I suspected strongly that the Smiths put him up to it.  Sure enough, the vase was missing from Poorda's quarters.  We ran into her killer soon afterward and somebody tried to kill him!  We were lucky enough to get him out alive if not unharmed...but that just made him more...um...pliable...yeah...during questioning.  He confessed to the murder.  I informed the judge about this.  With luck, it should remove ANY possible influence the Smiths have in your case."

"Between that and the wine, I hope it helps you."

OOC...sorry if this is late....no, wait...it's only Tuesday....work week here is Sun-Thur....keeps throwing me off....

Sent from my iPad