[pnpgm] Status..

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 07:49:15 CEST 2016

90% done with Fremea/Arawn's IBT.
Both have to approve then will post.
Then finish character sheets.

Still concerned about Wout.  Not got anything form him in 3 months.  :<
I may just move on as  he doesn't do big IBTS and can be done
later.  But we'll see.

I'm dealing with a odd pc issue.  Happeend once a week or so ago.
Today several times.  Only on boot.  Seems bios has a issue.
Not 100% sur eon the issue at this point.  My guess is something is
lost in the bios on bootup?
Tomorrow will study the logs and do scans and review event logs.
BUT if this ever get sto a point wher ei can't boot then wlil hav eot
fix in shop.
Alex should know if I'm gone as not in chat at night.  So he can warn you.
If I am gone could take a few days to a week.  Dunno.

But just a head's up.

So far i can just reboot and relaod default bios and it works. ...for now..