[pnpgm] IBT

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 13:46:39 CEST 2016

Pyan will go shopping for winter gear then spend his free time reading

>From: John Haight <sang_real at msn.com>
>To: "pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org" <pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org> Thread-Topic: Game Update #57
>Subject: Re: [pnpgm] Game Update #57
>

>[OOC: Forgot to add this when Arawn offered to assist the constables]
>

>"Pyan, I'm not sure of your resources being so new to our company
>but if you're in need of anything please feel free to let me know,"
>Arawn said, giving the hunter a kind smile.

"Do you know where I could find a good book to read?"
 --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.