[pnpgm] Kells few things

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 00:02:14 CEST 2016

[I know this isn't in character, but it needs to be said. I may character it up tomorrow...]
Kell gives both Kiet and Arawn their horseshoes, putting them on each horse.
He gives one of the Earth Bridge dirks to Z'Leyra, and the other to Unali.  This way they are spread out.
For both of them, he offers to continue to improve them along the journey.  [better to hit, more damage, etc.  more useful for Unali]
Kell buys 2 more bags of horse feed to store, and also takes as much water as possible.
[Final gear coming Scott]