[pnpgm] Reminders...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 16:00:06 CEST 2016

It is summer again here in Florida its storm season.  Course it can
be clear and 5 min later a tornado. Then clear 5 min later.

So my work load on game will be affected. Like last night.  First
time in 3 decades? Cable/Internet was out 12 hours.  THe longest it
has ever been.
It RARELY goes out.  Maybe twice other times? And only minutes.
The major comcast hub is in West Pam Beach.  I am in Jax NE.

The storm must've tkaen down their hub.

As to game well been waitnig on IBTS and Arawn to reply to
questoins.  So Fri/Sat/Last night could do nothing since I have none of this.

Reminder we move when IBTS are over and i get them.
Hint Hint Hint Pyan, Unali, Fremea?  If too busy to do a IBT just
pick a random skill and I can train you in it for the 2 weeks :)

I'm off today and tomorrow but will do other stuff until get info to
work on game...