[pnpgm] Game Status..

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at tylertech.com
Wed Jun 1 17:29:07 CEST 2016

Oh yeah. Votes.
I vote for Excel. I track everything in excel, and find the formulas very helpful.  Next vote is an updated text or word format.  Between Text and Word there isn't a ton of difference to me, just I have to do the math.

More coming on items (passing them out, as Scott pointed out I forgot to hand them out in IBT) and some more on items and reaction to Kell's surprise party.

Mark Murtha
Implementation Consultant, Local Government Division
P: 800.554.4434