[pnpgm] Game Update # 38 - File # 274 - A night in Ticasi City

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 01:10:08 CET 2016

Fremea makes sure she has one dagger in her bag that no one knows about, but puts the rest into the locker with everyone's weapons. She knows from her training that she can still handle herself without any weapons, it is just nicer to be away from those hitting and cause damage.

Asking Z, "So, are Fea accepted here, or do I need to make sure I am hiding the whole time?" Hoping she can remove her disguise and fly around.

Since this place seems to value magic, she will go with Kell to see about getting a wand (just something to use till she makes her own), having watched Z and Kiet use theirs to help with casting. She will also check to see what kind of herbs are here for sale.

Fremea will join with Z on anything she requires, but hopes she will tell them what might be coming for her too, so that she can keep a look out for anything.