[pnpgm] Update..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 22:59:48 CET 2015

Thanks to Alex for fixing and posting the update.
Computer started to act up.  Once around Halloween.
Then Sunday it started in d3 stalling.
By Monday it was crashing and rebooting.
Niece used computer around 11-12 that night.
Then after that around 1 when i was finishing up update to post it it
would reboot on its on many tmies.

I only had chance to get flie to website.

This morning took to shop.  Seems supposedly Graphics card died and
was not loading drivers.

Was waiting for them to open at 9.
At 10 go in and they check it.  Found graphics thing.
Left computer figured it would be worked on over night.
Was outo fstore by 11.
By 1145 or so got clal it was ready.
grrrrr.

So another 20 min drive back to pick it up.  So was down for 12 hours or so.

But now D3 is sluggish too slow.
So I call.  Seems like got a lower card than last one.  Either I
misunderstood or they did.
So tomorrow will take in and get ti replaced with same or better card.

(BTW why does a card like my old Geoforce 570 (5 years it was high
tech) have this spinny thing on top wheel like thing? Weird..)

So tomorrow mrong will spend aonther 3 hours getting new card.
Then rush home to test d3.

It seems store does nto allow games in store....fine...but cant test
it at shop..wonder if i can test it another way..hmmm

So if all goes well will work on next update Thursday noon est.

Stay tuned..