[pnpgm] Game Update #25 (file #185) Goblin aftermath to Thaliban border

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Nov 17 09:56:46 CET 2015

   Hi folks,

	Scott is having computer problems.
Hopefully they will be fixed soon. He asked me to post this.

  HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/N;;tes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
W2R2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   W2.Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
W3R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Npc...............YY..Trihs.Der.........Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Npc...............YY..Reddof Nonnac.....Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell
      Two Rented Riding Horse For Arawn

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #25 sequence (file #185)

        From Kiet: [Re: Gear]
          Awwww...shucky-darns...(kicking small rock on ground)...a
          compliment....goshk...

          Oops...maybe I need to power-down a little....NOT!

          Silly question...what happened to their bowmen?  I notice
          there were no bows recovered.  I'd like to make sure they
          are ...um...handled.

          "Arawn?  What the heck was that, exactly?  That light."
        GM: Ack.  Yep.  I like use of gear when its with the brain.
            Some do warehouses of weapons or magic items to improve
            their odds or ensure damage.  But even a man with a
            simple stick can do better if used the brain.  So I'd figure
            I'd say something to you.  The archers were in the bush
            feet from you and Arawn to the left.  They left their bows.
            They are useless for selling though since primitive and
            small.  Plus the Dwarves didn't note them on the list.

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Kiet heads back to the camp area, and where the burning...

          Assuming that Arawn or someone else might inform us all about
          the sword being a magical item, Kiet picks up the sword and
          casts a maximum EL Detection spell to determine its usefulness.
          Who knows... maybe Zabyra can have a magic sword of her own.

          "Unless one of us old-timers really needs this sword, ...

          OOC...BTW...what kind of weapon is it?

          Kiet looks over to his half-elf friend and grimaces.  "That...

          Kiet had been busy first fighting some of the goblin runts,...

          OOC again...I didn't see where Zabyra took any damage...

          Kiet doesn't really see any purpose to going back to sleep.
          There was still work to do too.  Kiet goes over to his horse
          to check out Ma Siwang.  He's more concerned over that horse
          than some other things.  Kiet doesn't savor the idea of walking
          to Ticasi.  Then, he gets to work helping drag these disgusting
          creature's bodies downwind, away from camp.  Gods they smell
          awful!  Kiet hopes the wind doesn't change direction.  He says
          a short prayer in that language that it might be so.
        GM: Ack. Detection is a class of thing.  So you cast it to see if
            its magical?  IT won't detail properties like a Perception
            spell or whatever that Priestly one is.  It is a normal sword
            of average forge talent.  Not a great or short sword.  As
            to the properties not discovered yet.