[pnpgm] apology

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat Jan 31 02:09:09 CET 2015

Z'leyra tells Raban "Sorry. I was trying to paralyze that guard's
muscles, but I need to center myself using the drum before I can cast
that spell. I did not expect him to effectively commit suicide."

Z'leyra shows interest in some of the finer silks and clothing for
herself as well as the gems and jewelry for the party. She will study
the items of exceptional design for ideas to incorporate into future
items she may make. The platinum crown she looks at and ponders if the
material could be better used or if the value of the crown is about as
much as one might expect from a item using that much platinum. She looks
for any indication of what ceremonial purpose the crown was made for.

Will thinks that having a potion of Cure Poison would be a good
insurance policy.