[pnpgm] Game Update #123 - File #476 - Party prepares for departure from Samma

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 07:50:06 CET 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   JH Hooten............YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #123 in sequence (file #476)

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Kiet doesn't so much claim the statue and horns but offered
          to pay the 'rebels' for them out of his own personal funds.

          In Katai..."People, I think we are living on borrowed ....
        GM: Ack. True on claim.

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          When the party had regrouped, he shared the news of Captain ...

          "This should be passed on to the liberation front along ...

          Regarding the suggestion to stay in town in an effort to...

          "As to the mage, I think it's likely he's moved on as...

          "In the meanwhile there are other things for us to ...
        GM: Ack.

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Once the group meets at the stables, Kiet smacks his head with
          his  hand and mumbles something like "I don't believe this!" ...

          When Kiet hears that Arawn wants to waste the gold on the
          'front' he says, "We already provided them with funds, ...
        GM: Ack.