[pnpgm] Game Update #34 - File #247 - A day in Zara

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 07:56:14 CET 2015

Pyan will go shopping for new armor. He is tempted by the (to him)exotic  armors but decides to stick to what he is use to and buys Quilted armor. --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.

               Pyan - Your armor is gone.  So if you need to buy

                  more best tell me as well as supplies.  You have
                  almost 6 gold or so now.  Also feel free to
                  participate all you want as the language  barrier
                  is not a issue. :)