[pnpgm] Time spell the goblets

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Dec 23 06:02:39 CET 2015

Z'leyra pondered how to move the poison from the great spiders and
eventually says "Ah ha! Catch a live squirrel someone, I have an idea!
Not 100% sure that this would work without something living, so we get
the goblets filled with poison. have then next to each other and the
squirrel tied and somewhat wrapped around the goblets. Then I can cast a
basic Time Stop on the ensemble, followed by a Time Trap and I should
then be able to carry the ensemble for the next two weeks without
spilling a drop even if I carry then upside down."

She would do so if possible.