[pnpgm] Game Update #32 - File #229 - Final Combat in more ways than not..

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Dec 16 02:22:32 CET 2015

   "A good idea... for all of us," Arawn said with a grave nod.

   "Once the wounded have been tended to perhaps we can see to the spiders lair. There may be victims yet alive or treasure to be gained."

   He eyes locked on the trees, his gaze drifting up towards the canopy that stretched across the dark wood.

   "Perhaps the trees may reveal such secrets," he said, laying a hand on the trunk of tallest of the forest giants, his lips beginning to move in quiet whispers.