[pnpgm] missed

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Mon Dec 14 21:54:55 CET 2015

After casting the healing spell Z'leyra is busy doing her best to fix
Pyan with her healing skills. Her jaw clamped shut her face in a frown
as she tries to replays in her mind the moment where her fire dart
impacted on Pyan instead of the Great Spider it was aimed at.

Never had she missed with a fire dart before. Though close, she thought
she had had a clear line of sight to the spider. She had been slightly
worried that Zabra would step back into the line of fire but had seen by
her motion that it was not what she was doing, that Pyan would get into
the line of fire...she hadn't seen.

Talking to Arawn, Z'leyra says "I don't think Pyan is tough enough for
us to risk casting another healing magic on him while this first spell
is still active enough to set up a death dealing resonance. With burns
like this it will be very painful for him, but we must wait till the
morrow before casting another healing on him. Perhaps then would be a
good time for you to demonstrate to me how your healing spell works."

To Pyan she says "I am so sorry Pyan. I thought that you were clear of
the line of fire when I cast the fire dart. I am doing what I can to
heal you but it must wait till tomorrow for you to get fully healed else
the magic involved may kill you."