[pnpgm] Game Update #8 - File #84 - First Leg of Trip (why do they call it a leg?)

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 25 08:59:09 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
W2R2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   W2.Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
W3R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Npc...............YY..Trihs.Der.........Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Npc...............YY..Reddof Nonnac.....Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #8 sequence (file #84)

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Z'leyra will pay the ferry fees.

          As the party is ferried across the water Z'leyra first...

          describe the magic of the necklace and how to use it. "This...
        GM: Ack.   This may have been one of your longest posts ever. :)

        From Fremea: [Re: Clothing]
          Being that she has not had to use any real warm clothing
          before and it seems others have a few layers, she will make
          sure during one of their stop offs, Fremea will purchase a
          good fur that she can modify for her wings, but will keep her
          nice a warm. She will spend up to 10 silver to get something
          very nice.
        GN:  ACk.  May not be till Malnon but in the horse market as Z
             was getting a new horse you could've gotten at least a nice
             cloak to wear around you.  So for that I'll add.  Only about
             6 CC so not much mainly for a kid.  But that's fine.  It
             is nice and good fur.  Will buy others at Malnon if I recall.

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Kiet is still wondering a bit about these people he has...

          "I don't mean to be rude, but can someone even tell us ...
        GM: Ack.