[pnpgm] Game Update #7

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Aug 27 21:29:39 CEST 2015

   OOC:   I meant to hand the bag over empty as I was working on the assumption that Arawn had already purchased a sturdier horse but as he offered I think this should still work out well:)

   "This bag should reduce weight considerably," he said, offering one of his magical bags. "I have a few things in there but even with feed stuffed in it the weight should still be reduced for your horse."

   OOC:   Arawn offers Bag 3 (Scott). The bag can hold 120lbs on a rack and weight is reduced by -60% (currently has about 28lb and weighs just over 11lbs right now)

   "And if at some point we need a cart or somesuch until we can pick one up in Malnon let me know as I can do something about that."