[pnpgm] Game Update #49 - File #199 - Seeing the Past and Future

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Thu Sep 26 09:10:27 CEST 2013

Raban suggests to get going.
Unali: "That seems a sound plan. I the mean time I will quickly ask
where we can find the son and wife to inform them of the Admiral's
death. I'll meet you behind the shed."

She will go after the servant and ask him where they would be able to
find the son. And get a description on how to recognize the son. "We
will try to find him and ask him to come and see you here as quickly as
possible."

After that she will move towards the group again and leave the premises.