[pnpgm] Game Update #65

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Dec 29 18:07:12 CET 2013

Quote Etain: “She
doesn’t trust me. That is good. With what she has been trhough she should not
trust anyone.” He eyes the Alfar for a moment. “Including friends.”... Arawn
picks something up from that wording but can’t seem to place it...

   That
Etain held more to the story than he was letting on was seeming to become more
and more apparent though just what it was remained to be discovered. However, the
elf’s words and manner hinted that Arawn’s own suspicions, held from the very
start of the mission, had merit. But for now the alfar held his questions, focusing on the task at hand.

Gambling Hall/Drug Den:

   OOC:   Do we have a description of the thief?

   Arawn cocked an eyebrow when Bogan's name filtered through the wooden door. If the man was here then the party would be one step closer to locating Ozon and gathering one more clue to the mystery surrounding Fremea.
   Unsure if the others had now made their way into the building and not wanting to risk possibly disrupting their infiltration the druid waited, his ear pressed against the door while keeping Etain within sight.

Communication:
   I didn't realize Corona was with our group but this could work out nicely. Before Corona takes off Arawn will speak to him in Eagle Tongue, asking the tonah if he could circle above the gambling hall and both alert the party and keep an eye on anyone that slips out the building. If we've been given a description of the thief then Arawn will pass that on to Corona as well.

A weapon for Etain:

    "We'll deal with that if this turns into a fight. For now let's trust the others to accomplish their task without incident," Arawn quietly replied. "But I'd prefer if you avoid engagement unless absolutely necessary. You're far to valuable to Fremea to risk so readily."