[pnpgm] Game Update #21 - File #83 - Etain the Slaver

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 09:04:08 CEST 2013

Looking at Raban when he asks the question of her place of birth surprises her. Her face may not move much, but clearly her eyes give something away to him.

"Thank you all for helping me with this. First thing is to find this painting, as it might lead to a clue on my parents. The painting could also lead to one of the human slaver rings for Fae, so there could be a bit of fun there too. Once I know my parents are safe, then we will see what the rest of this is about."

She nods at Arawn for not asking too much. She smiles at both Kiet and Kell, with that very special smile that she likes their idea.