[pnpgm] Game Update #20 - File #74 - The Mission Briefing

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Apr 26 06:40:48 CEST 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
   R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
   R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #20 in sequence (file #74)

         From Kell: [Re: Party]
           Ha'Kell just smiles at seeing his friends again.  Telling ...

           Smiling at Kaylle, "1588? That's good, but really must try
           the 1612, it's even better." then he gives the cute...
         GM: Ack.

         From Fremea: [Re: The mission]
           Fremea spends the rest of the night at the party, doing ...

           (Depending on who all accepts her invite) "I have been ...
         GM: Ack. Good intro.