[pnpgm] Game Update #20 - File #74 - The Mission Briefing

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 08:29:38 CEST 2013

Fremea takes time to talk about most of what she did in the city, she does mention the new place of her own and she talks about the housing for the kids she helped out.

Turning to Kell, "I do not know the relationship of Etain with the royals, only that he seems to have a lot of influence with them and was my slaver for almost my whole life. So, I am sure he has been very upset I have been gone. As for the painting, here is the purchase slip of it," she hands Kell the document that was found on the painting. "Maybe you can get more information than me from it."

She waits to hear from Arawn on all the different information that just came across the table.