[pnpgm] Game Update #207 - File #1353 - Merkabah's eagerness...

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com
Wed Feb 1 20:14:53 CET 2012

[Scott, that last description helped a lot. I didn't get it's like a manhole, and I do now.  Thanks!  Good updates btw.  I'm enjoying them.]

[Please insert at the right time:]
Pondering the strong possiblity of sticking his head up through the hole and promptly loosing his head gives Ha'Kell reason to pause.  The tall half-elf is figuratively and literaly attached to his head.  It's already been whacked extremely hard once and the idea of the same thing happening again isn't appealling, not at all.

"Does anyone have a small mirror?  Just big enough to hold in my hand?" Kell asks.  "Climbing to the top of the hole, I can keep the mirror inside the hole and have a good look around.  Whilst I'm fond of my head, someone has to go look."

As the Markabath prepares his reigns Ha'Kell grins mischeviously, "Well, you can go fight all alone or wait and help us form a plan.  There could be a hundred of the Vong up there.  I know you're tough, but are you that tough?"  Thinking to himself, if this guy goes and starts a fight then we'll have the distraction we need to climb out of the hole and prepare to attack.  Whilst he'll probably die, the distraction could be priceless.  [Heartless yes - Kell's in a heartless mood.]