[pnpgm] Talk

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sun Apr 10 05:08:16 CEST 2011

Z'leyra will take the Katai soldier off to the side saying (in Katai)
"Honorable Sir, my humble apologies for the seeming rudeness of the
others for chatting in a foreign tongue. Some do not speak or understand
the great tongue of Katai well enough, so the others must use the
language that they do know. We are discussing the scouting reports and
hope to have scouted a route by which we can lead your mighty army to
defeat these invaders. We will, of course, assist in the slaughter of
the villains that killed our friend."

"Is there anything you would wish me to translate for my friends?"