[pnpgm] Questions

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 20:15:45 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Tobie Bonahoom <bonahoom at hotmail.com> wrote:

> <Been very busy - i believe Scott will elaborate a bit more than I can, as
> I don't know all the info there>
>
> Fremea takes a second to answer Will. "I did fly up to see more of the
> mount top (Scott, don't know what I saw there). As for the cave, there did
> not seem to be anything I could really tell about it, other than it was
> about the right size for a person, not one of the huge flying things. I say
> it could be a great way in, though it may have something waiting in there
> too."

Will thinking about what he learned from Fremea.  "If they are not going in
and out of the cave then they must be leaving form the top of the mount
since I did not see any other way in and there are no tracks on the ground.
Was lake Ocha (sp?) a mana dead zone and does anyone know if there are any
difficulties casting magic near that zone?"