[pnpgm] Kiet's musing and speaking out

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 01:43:08 CEST 2010

Kiet's simply steamed with Arawn right about now.  This is simply too much to bear.  We were warned...by the High Elder, no less...THE most experienced mage we know about...yet this fool of an Alfar seems to simply ignore the warnings.  May his gods...or parents...curse him for such foolishness.  And may the curses be accurate and not land on those of us around him!

Kiet wishes for the 100th time that they had a Vong detector of some sort.  It'd be great except that the magic of the detector would be detected...hey!  Wait one minute.  If there are bounty hunters running around Katai with detectors, and they detect magic, then they'd all be detecting each other...so...maybe detectors are not detecting magic but something else?

"You know...if we had a Vong detector, it would make our lives much, much easier.  AND, we could always claim that our detector is simply a device used to find 'special effects' and that we are simply bounty hunters too.  Instead of wandering around blindly as we are.  If the Katai bounty hunters are using detectors, why aren't they always running into other bounty hunters and mistaking them for folks with special abilities?  Just a thought."