[pnpgm] How much actions?

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Fri May 28 04:27:39 CEST 2010

I believe I siad it would take 20-30 seconds for the horses to arrive ont eh basic scene.  Plus or Minus for others - obviously Arawn, Wagona dn house will be relative time spans as each is closer.

Go ahead and plan for up to 30 secodns of actions.

Safe period - 10 seconds
Backup period - 11-20 seconds
Just in case period - 21-30

I'm not sure exactly how much I'll do.  I may do all 30 seconds.  But it depends on how they react to the Vong bodies and the headless one for example.  That might prevent them suddenly from riding foward...

So that alone could add more reactiont ime.

Of course keep in mind spell durations as some might lapse.