[pnpgm] Game Update #43 - File #403 - Items teleported to Citadel - Kell's stuff

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Tue Oct 6 19:45:28 CEST 2009

>           Zhou chews some of his roasted salmon then continues. "I don't
>         know how things will move or how swiftly.  But we have three
>         primary tasks.  One to meet the contact.  Two to deliver the
>         prisoners.  Finally to sell the pirate treasure.  With that
>         in mind for those going to meet the contact we will ride on
>         horses to the tavern to meet him.  I'm thinking for this task
>         Unali, Arawn, Raban, Shu, Fremea, Whitney, Farseeker and myself
>         will go to meet the contact.  Whitney I rather you not go
>         alone in the city or to the barracks in case your description
>         is out there.  Ben'dar, Chion, Will and Z'leyra can go to
>         the local barracks and turn the prisoners over then join us.
>         Caladan, Kell, Kiet and Strie'bog can go to the markets and
>         sell the pirate treasure."

Kell mentions to Zhou and the group, "Kiet is very valuable in a market, but doesn't it make far more sense to have your servant with you?  Unless you're sending him as a trusted servant to take care of some official business in the market or to serve as your eyes and ears."

>           "Of course if you wish to switch to a different team let
>         me know.  This is best in that we can split up the tasks and
>         not be one large group in the city.  Tiehul owns The Brass
>         Mug in the north sector of the city.  I'm sure we can ask on
>         the street for directions.

Later that evening Kell talks with Kiet and Strie'bog and Caladan.   He starts, "My suggestion is we rent a booth in the largest or most varied market in the city, then sell from the booth. We'll obtain better prices.  Another option is sale through consignment, but that usually gives less money and can be a bit, well, dicey.  It does give us a lot more time to investigate the city and see what we can see."

"I say we find the best market, rent a booth, and setup our wares.  We may have to just find a mostly empty booth and rent it from the owner since we're new here.  Work side by side with the owner.  Then we may make a friend and contact as well."  Pausing to listen to input from the others, Kell adjusts his longer hair.  Sighing over it, wondering how do you handle his newly grown hair.

"Whilst here I'm planning to scout as well; listening for rumors, tales of the outlandish, anything that may connect to the Vong or our mission.  This includes contacts into the black markets here.  They're here, I just don't know how thriving they are."