[pnpgm] Game Update #43 - File #403 - Items teleported to Citadel

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 3 20:01:27 CEST 2009

OOC: sorry, been getting my daughter in campus housing the last couple days. heading back out tomorrow so she can abuse my credit card at the bookstore. do what you need to with whitney if I don't respond timely this week.

>          Zhou chews some of his roasted salmon then continues. "I don't
>        know how things will move or how swiftly.  But we have three
>        primary tasks.  One to meet the contact.  Two to deliver the
>        prisoners.  Finally to sell the pirate treasure.  With that
>        in mind for those going to meet the contact we will ride on
>        horses to the tavern to meet him.  I'm thinking for this task
>        Unali, Arawn, Raban, Shu, Fremea, Whitney, Farseeker and myself
>        will go to meet the contact.  Whitney I rather you not go
>        alone in the city or to the barracks in case your description
>        is out there.  Ben'dar, Chion, Will and Z'leyra can go to
>        the local barracks and turn the prisoners over then join us.
>        Caladan, Kell, Kiet and Strie'bog can go to the markets and
>        sell the pirate treasure."

OOC: again, not sure why anyone would have Whitney's description locally. Wasn't he "arrested" by villagers 1000 or more miles north in a different country?

>          Zhou approaches Whitney, "we need to figure out a role for you
>       in this party." He outlines each role and then asks.  "So what
>       do you wish to be and do you want a cover name?"

Whitney blinks at Zhou, smiles wryly, and shakes his head, "I'll be fine, Zhou. Pretending to be something you aren't is a sure way to be caught. I'll be....me."

>        GM: All should be at full mana, health.  Only exception is Z'leyra
>            who technically isn't at full Mana but has plenty to work
>            with so not an issue.  Whitney I notice you have no horse
>            were you planning on buying one?  Also what role would
>            you like to be defined and/or alias?

OOC: Hadn't really thought about it. Wouldn't have been appropriate for an itinerant herb seller, nor would it have survived the arrest. If absolutely necessary to keep up with the party, a mule and small cart wouldn't be in appropriate, I suppose, and might come in handy.

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.