[pnpgm] Game Update #51 - File #465 - Party leaves city

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 24 09:20:45 CET 2009

 Whitney if Z'leyra is willing you
>             could ride her horse? Though with no riding skill it will
>             be light riding not for combat.  This assumption file will
>             go on the website in the links section.

OOC:
Last time it came up, I stated a preference for getting a cart and mule. I figured with the advent of the wagon, which seems to have plenty of room, he'd just ride that. I'd rather not try to learn riding on the road, simply because I don't want Whitney on a horse he doesn't know how to control when the road apples hit the mudflaps.

As seems to be happening currently.... :-)

Any one of the open spots on the wagon would be fine, although outside, if Zhou is inside would be preferable.

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.