[pnpgm] Game Update #9 - File #112

Robert Maxwell bioram at langate.gsu.edu
Fri May 15 20:57:24 CEST 2009

Before boarding, Strie'bog approaches Captain Sung Lesai, and in Lemasan says: "Captain, are all of your crew Lemasian?"  Assuming the captain's questioning look, Strie'bog continues, "my father was a Lemasan priest who wandered the world on mission.  I know some Lemasan songs and stories, but would love to know more.  You are the first of my father's people I have met."

Strie'bog watches in awe of the payment for passage, and all the preparations.  He will mention to Ben'dar and Z'leyra, "I've never seen anything like this.  The largest ship I've ever seen was the river boat we took."  Thinking back on what the captain said, "is it common for people to get sick on these ships?"

IBT Actions:
Learn Katai (assuming instruction and support of the amulet, I think it is about 8 days)
-Wisdom Spell- Strie'bog still feels it is important to understand some of the magical features of the Katai lands, and since the maps are not very detailed, he will change what he first wanted to ask.  As the Katai fear magic, he doesn't want to cast this once they land.  He will petition the gods with this request:  "Grant me the understanding of the magical landscape of the Katai Lands."
-Knowledge Spell- He will supplement this knowledge with the casting of a knowledge spell.
I don't know how much time these two things will take.  If he has any extra time, he will continue to learn and improve the Katai language.