[pnpgm] Game Update #9 - File #112 - Z'leyra pays ship Fares

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri May 15 07:17:00 CEST 2009

<IBT: Seaman enough to complete it. Any skill Fremea wanted training in
as its pay back for spell training. Finish with Bow. I think there were
other requests so may need to adjust.

<Magic: As stated leave all magic behind except the one that so far as
failed detection. That one may go dependent on other tests.
<Raban gave permission for all tests for magic items and innates

<Nonmagic: What gear Raban has left may be of use later, but it may need
adjusting for the role as some items may not fit.
<How much detail do you wish put into that? Raban can make his new
outfits or I think you offered someone else to do so. I think the role
was to be personal bodyguard of a noble with appropriate non ugly
appearance. Thus one presentable in 'court' which may need a few things
made pretty enough. New decorative gauntlets is likely one of the items
needed as his current non magical ones likely show too much wear.
Quality leather shirt and pants may be fine? May need a nobles crest? So
planning all this needs feedback from those who know Katai and our new
nobles.

<Ship: Raban will pay his way (I think he has enough)

John Stowman wrote:
> "Raban did I see you working on a bow earlier.  That is a skill I
> would like to learn if you have the chance perhaps you could teach me
> as you work on your bow.  In return perhaps I could teach you line
> drawing or maybe something else?"
Raban thinks for a moment, "Will, I expect I will have some time to work
further on my bow, so teaching you should be possible. I am unsure if I
will have time to learn much beyond Seamanship, is line drawing easy to
learn?"

> "I," Fremea replies to Raban, "will be glad to have you do so.
>         I only wish to make sure it is in private." Fremea will take a
>         closer look at Raban.
Later in a more private location, Raban concentrates for a moment, "Miryan give me the ability to learn more about a person and their magical abilities."

<Insight at max, not resisted by Fremea. Assuming it works he will tell her what he saw. He will of course not resist her tests on him.>

<If I missed anyones interactions with Raban please remind me so I can
respond if needed.
<Arawn, I think, was going to try mana reading or other spell on Raban
as well? I see he did try mana sensing.