[pnpgm] Update warning...rough text ahead!

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Jul 30 05:43:53 CEST 2009

    Wow.  The reaction to Whitney.  This is the Rescue party!  A party
    who rescued Fremea, Ben'dar, Z'leyra, King Maros, Bohusara to name
    a few we need to keep that reputation alive! :)

    Well assuming no one kills him or throws him overboard we'll see
    how it goes...

    The following update is the LARGE IBT Update and Cover Story update.
    It took 2 weeks off and on to type up.  It is a collection of the
    weeks of the IBT work I did and what is publicaly known.  At the
    end is Zhou's recommendation and comments on the party cover story.
    Then a surprise by the captain.

    This is more a informational update only.  Consider it a movie
    montage where the music and scenes of characters doing things
    to defeat the nasty bad guy or prep for some serious exam!

    You can supply your own rocky theme music.

    The current rescue situation takes place Ma 23rd (your god's birthday
    when I poofed into existence).

    using Burton's month system...

    Apris   - April
    Ma      - May
    Junaqa  - June
    Julis   - July

      Events -
         Set sail   - Apris 17th
         Sail       - Apris 17-30th
         Sail       - Ma 1 - 23rd
         Current/Now- Ma 23rd
         IBT Begins - Ma 25th
         Sail       - Ma 24-30th
         Sail       - Junaqa 1-30th
         IBT Ends   - Junaqa 25th
         Sail       - Julis 1-5th
         At Katai   - Julis 5th or so

    The next email/post is 1400 lines.  Its huge.  A lot of stuff
    went down.  It also has the cover story stuff.  You can view
    this later on if your too busy.  The top is informational while
    the both is for the mission.  You can reply if you wish or
    comment if needed.  But no rush to read the long post at this
    point.  Especially if one is too busy.  Just make note to come
    back to it eventually.

    Since the game has seen almost 3000 lines of text done by me this
    week that should be enough.  I need a brief rest.  So no update
    for Friday.  Will work on one for Monday this weekend.  This means
    for you late posters who post last minute stuff Monday at 10pm might
    want to get it out.  (Subtle hint there).  I will react to the
    stuff about Whitney and either throw him to the fishes or welcome
    him in.  Then we'll move onto the next big event.  I believe there
    is only 2 more of any time before land fall in Katai.  One could
    be a game stopper.  It will all depend on the dice in that situation.
    But it does worry me.....

    Always leave them hanging the dwarves say....

    So now read on...or skip for later.  Update on Monday...