[pnpgm] Will Volunteers for Soul Sight

John Stowman johnstowman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 03:54:52 CEST 2009

Will volunteers for Z'leyra to cast soul sight on him.  Speaking to Z'leyra:

"If he is not willing than perhaps you should cast it on me so that at least
you will know that I did not have any ill intentions in bringing him on
board.  Earlier if we can trust what he says (Whit correct me if I'm wrong)
he expressed an interest in joining our group  but that I will leave to
others."

OOC: it occurs to me that if not only would it be wise to use soul sight or
the equivalent on anyone not vouched safe by the High Elder who would wish
to join our group but also periodically on the party members to make sure
that they have not been corrupted or turned in some way as we enter Katai
and have to
deal with bribery or worse yet the power that could be used to temp the
weaker of our members.

If we could pick a senior party member  to perform the analysis on us say
Arawn and Z'leyra for example and they in turn were to check each other even
if it were only done by a number of volunteers it might allay misgivings as
to motives and intentions.  That way there would always be one other person
who could vet newcomers and vouch for motives.  Sort of like a clandestine
cell structure where each person knows the identity has the password etc for
one other of the members.

It may not be totaly  unnecessary and it assumis we can find one other
person we would trust wiht our secrets and maybe it doesn't even work the
way am thinking but....    Any thoughts?