[pnpgm] Game Update #24 - File #260 - Party is inspected by Uli

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Jul 28 08:29:37 CEST 2009

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  R1 NPC...................Shu.Yeoh..........Wizard..Normal/Human..Fe
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  -..Thomas.Magann.........Whitney...........??????..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar, 2 Donkeys

  Cover Story Info:
     Caladan    aka Ca Lu         as Guard/Archer
     Farseeker  aka Fu Sa         as Guard
     Fremea                       as Noble child    [Disguised]
     Kell       aka Swan          as Trader
     Keiet      aka Kiet Sunan    as Zhou's servant
     Unali                        as Zhou's wife
     Will       aka Sun Tzu       as hunt master
     Z'leyra    aka Kakita Junami

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #24 in sequence (file #260)

        From Will: [Re: Actions]
          Will comes up on deck "had to hit the scuppers...with a
          sudden look of ...he says ...uot; hedashes below in great
        GM: Ok.  Something happened on that email save.  messed up.  So
            not sure what was done.  But I recall it was short. :)