[pnpgm] Game Update #107 - File #593 - Z'leyra rejoins Sven

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Jan 23 07:15:46 CET 2009

Raban finally makes up his mind, "Frema, I am sorry but I feel it is
best I stay here to guard you. I do not know what is occurring but
something could show up here and cause grief for everyone. We will just
have to wait for news of what happened, but be ready for whatever may come."

<needs more but could not think of what to say. Maybe a anime-ish pose
for the lovely lady... naw still not right>