[pnpgm] Game Update #113 - File #647 - Party plans for future

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Feb 20 08:42:35 CET 2009

<I have internet again. The neb.rr.com account is dead, I am using
windstream.net now>

Raban considers the offer for some time before speaking, "Oby, I have
found I have a need for better armor and likely weapons as well. It may
be possible for you to assist in this, but I need to know more of your
offer and what you can provide. I do not wish to put too much of a
demand on my friends, but can you make what they have offered me? An
Elvish Bow made for my strength and enchanted would be a wonderful
thing, far beyond anything I could ever make for myself. At least not
for many years. The simplest weapon for me would be better gauntlets as
its one I could use the most, though I am about as skilled with the
longbow."

<ooops there is a problem what skill is elf bow?>

"I really do not know much about such things to judge what magic is
possible or needed. I will leave it to wiser people to tell me what I
need, as they should know that much better that I. But I am concerned as
to costs, in services or goods, as I am constrained by my order in some
things."

<that reads much worse than I thought...oh well>

<Magical healing can be from anyone who can afford the mana or himself
at el0>
<If someone offers the full treatment, he would be happy to accept.
There may be supplies yet.>

<Its been so long I forgot what languages Raban was looking for? He got
the katai, but he is interested in lots of others. But thats rp...so>

Once the topic of learning more languages comes up, Raban smiles with
interest..."Can that spell help you improve your skill in a language
like Elf Sidh? I found my skill to be far below what was needed. As a
bard, all languages are of interest to me, but I always wanted to learn
Faerry Sidh and other exotic languages. I will of course wait for a
chance, as there is no immediate needs that I know of."

<not sure if it will improve language skill you already have?>