[pnpgm] Game Update #112 - File #636 - Party returns to Citadel

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Feb 13 05:55:39 CET 2009

  R1 John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R1 Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  -- Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....NormalFaerry  Fe
  Do David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R? J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #112 in sequence (file #636)

     Admin Notes: Website is updated.  Minor edits to treasure report.

        From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
          No, Ben'Dar will follow Sven's advice and forget about Itom for
          now. But if he ever meets her in the future, he will count her
          an enemy.
        GM: Ack.  Thanks.

                        ---------------------

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          Arawn had pondered whether to attempt scrying for the ring and
          the woman's assassin but regretfully decided against it for the
          time being. Even if he was able to track it the group was
          exhausted and the journey ahead could prove dangerous without
          adding the complication of another possible battle. Still, when
          Ben'dar spoke up, suggesting an attack against Itom the alfar
          shared his thoughts.

          “I do not know how much Itom had to do with all of this, Ben’dar,
          but I am concerned as to the ring which was part of all this
          trouble. If it is as powerful as certain clues hint then I worry
          as to whom currently possesses it and what they mean to do with
          it. If we were in better shape I’d be more inclined to follow
          on this lead with you, whether to Itom or otherwise, and discover
          what we can before rejoining the party later but most are
          exhausted and I’d hate to separate us at a time and a place
          like this.

          My pardon, Sven,” turning his head briefly the warrior-mages
          way, “if it does belong to the High Elder but until I know for
          sure it is his I have cause for concern. This ring could prove
          troublesome in the wrong hands.”

          Catching wind of the conversation going on between Raban and
          Z’leyra Arawn listened quietly from the rear of the group as the
          caravan moved through Itom’s dark domain. The barest of smiles
          crossed his face in the starlight as they shared words, a sign
          of measured humor at the nature of their barter. A short while
          after the others had their say he moved forward briefly to speak
          to the pair.

          “Raban, Z’leyra. If time is an issue I would be happy to craft
          such items or assist for the sake of expediency. I am skilled in
          the arts of armor and weapon-smithing, Raban, as I’m sure you
          would have guessed, though crafting items of iron and steel are
          not my strong suits. I am used to working with other metals and
          would craft such for you but I think it difficult to find
          material for elvish metalwork handy. Still, I am not above
          working with iron and steel if properly equipped. Unlike many
          of my kind I recognize the danger of working with these materials
          but will not be hampered or mastered by this crux.

          As for the bow, alas, I am not a bowyer either but perhaps if we
          have time I might be able to speak to some elvish crafters and
          see if a bow suitable for one of your might could be crafted. Let
          me know if you desire my aid.”

          Moving back to the rear it was not long before the voices of
          Ben'dar and Unali carried on the night wind but Arawn remained
          quiet for now. Best to let them sort things out. Later on he
          could explain the possession and he instead listened and learned
          from the interaction between the mortal man and woman.

          Upon arriving at the clearing Arawn smiled brightly upon seeing
          Fremea safe and apparently none the worse from her journey. As
          their stories were shared Arawn looked at the faerry with kind
          eyes before tending compassionately to the eggs in their nest.
          It would take time but it was not the first time he had nursed
          creatures and he was glad that some of the island's innocents
          were still alive. Offering to assist Fremea with their care
          Arawn then went off to the side to say a prayer for the spirits
          of all that perished on that poor island before sending warm
          wishes to the Seker, the Glyph, and the Anwora.

          Upon awakening Arawn will cast Energy spells to replenish his
          Energy Levels before heading out for the day. Also, if the party
          isn't pressed by danger, Arawn will attempt to use Sky Knowledge
          to discover information on the ring's current location. Also,
          can I get a rough percentage on Arawn’s current EnL level?
        GM: Ack.  The nest thing so far Fremea hasn't said if she will
            make that public or a private thing.  So will consider it
            private for now. Need to know what EL for the spell.  See
            below on status.  What EL for the sky knowledge (see Sven's
            comments!).

        [Ma 2nd, 1634TH. 5th Day of Adventure #4.
        [Location: Chaos domain, Dark Lands, Forest, heading West]

        [Time: 2:40 am]

        [Arawn considers taking a sample to track the killer of the
         nude woman but when Sven speaks that he knows the killer, that
         of the Elder's familiar, it seems useless.  But when Ben'dar
         speaks up about Itom's treachery Arawn speaks up as well.]

        Arawn: "I do not know how much Itom had to do with all of this,
          Ben'dar, but I am concerned as to the ring which was part of all
          this trouble. If it is as powerful as certain clues hint then I
          worry as to whom currently possesses it and what they mean to do
          with it. If we were in better shape I'd be more inclined to
          follow on this lead with you, whether to Itom or otherwise, and
          discover what we can before rejoining the party later but most
          are exhausted and I'd hate to separate us at a time and a place
          like this."

          "My pardon, Sven," [turning his head briefly the warrior-mages
          way, ] "if it does belong to the High Elder but until I know for
          sure it is his I have cause for concern. This ring could prove
          troublesome in the wrong hands."

        [Sven shakes his belly in a big of a laugh.]

        Sven: "No need my pointy ear friend!  Maybe you missed me saying
          the pet-familiar of the High Elder took it from her and killed
          her.  I saw the evidence and a glimpse of him.  He has no
          direct form but more mist and shadow.  Something out of a
          nightmare really.  This form allows him to travel fast.  But
          with the ring I suspect travel will be slower." [He scratches
          his chin in thought.] "I've seen the ring before so know its
          the Elder's.  This is why I tried to stop Chion before he went
          back up.  But I can't recall what it does.  I believe it has
          magic but that would be obvious wouldn't it?  I'm sure in time
          the Elder can tell us."

                                ------------

        [Time: 5:23 am]

        [While Z'leyra and Raban talk sweetly about Armor though some
         seem to figure out a hidden under-conversation, Arawn listens
         as well. The flicker of a smile crosses his face as he hears
         the words quietly. While it is a business conversation there
         are undertones of humor and other things in it.  Maybe not
         overtly but covertly.  Moving forward he speaks to both.]

        Arawn: "Raban, Z'leyra. If time is an issue I would be happy to
          craft such items or assist for the sake of expediency. I am
          skilled in the arts of armor and weapon-smithing, Raban, as I'm
          sure you would have guessed, though crafting items of iron and
          steel are not my strong suits. I am used to working with other
          metals and would craft such for you but I think it difficult to
          find material for Elvish metalwork handy. Still, I am not above
          working with iron and steel if properly equipped. Unlike many  of
          my kind I recognize the danger of working with these materials
          but will not be hampered or mastered by this crux.

          As for the bow, alas, I am not a bowyer either but perhaps if we
          have time I might be able to speak to some Elvish crafters and
          see if a bow suitable for one of your might could be crafted. Let
          me know if you desire my aid."

        [Ma 3rd, 1634TH. 6th Day of Adventure #4.
        [Location: Balance domain, Dark Lands, Forest, heading West]

        [Time: 3:48 am]

        [When the party arrives at the Balance Domain campsite and
         find Fremea, Arawn beams with pride.  When things settle down
         he goes off to the side and says a prayer for those who might
         have died harshly, died for doing their job, died because they
         liked doing harm and the innocent life of the island.  He also
         gives thanks to the Glyph and Elementals.  But doubt they will
         get any sense of his thoughts as they likely will remain here
         in the middle world finding new or old homes.]

        [Time: 6:48 am]

        [The sun comes up and Fremea is busy at making some warm food
         and breakfast.  Not being as skilled in cooking as Z'leyra
         she does know a few simple tricks of warmed up tea and fried
         breads with spices.  A few of the party rouse up to eat
         like Sven but most still sleep from exhaustion.  Fremea is
         also exhausted but got some sleep last night.]

        GM: At midnight status levels were these.  They were posted on
            a link on the website for all to see them change.
            Arawn 24%, Ben'dar 16%, Z'leyra 29%, Unali 18%, Caladan 19%,
            Raban 32%, Chion   16%, Fremea  42%, Kiet  22%
            This affected skills, actions and combat.  Why I was keeping
            track due to the height, oxygen and such.

        [Fremea leaves Sven to feed the horses and checks on the bird nest.
         The eggs seem quite warm from the growth and seem in good shape.
         She has heard that touching the eggs can taint them.  She
         takes tot he air and flies around for a few miles to find a area
         where a large group of birds are nesting.  The area in a group
         of tall oak trees is about half a mile north of the party.  There
         is a colony of some 100 birds it seems.  She isn't sure if these
         might adopt the birds but it might be the best thing.  She could
         take them to the citadel but would have to take care of them
         along the way if she did that.]

        [Time: 12:21 pm]

        [Finally most of the party wake up and eat a breakfast, or rather
         lunch at this time.  Having gotten enough sleep the party is
         ready to leave again.  With no encounters the chase Sven might
         have implied never comes. Some of the party talk to Fremea about
         the last few minutes of the castle.]

        [Ben'dar checks his wounds and though he had no magical healing
         yesterday he did have healer treatment from Z'leyra.  But
         today those 6 points of damage are completely healed.  Her
         skill and herbs must've done the trick.]

        [Caladan wakes up and checks his hard wounds.  Being stubborn
         he also refused magical healing but took healer treatment.
         But it seems only about 60% of his wounds heal naturally and
         he still has some minor wounds.  He asks Z'leyra for healing.
         Caladan asks Z'leyra for healing.  Z'leyra treats him with
         healer skill then a magical healing.  This wipes out the
         rest of his wounds completely.]

        Caladan: "Good as new...well at least damaged goods new.  Thanks."

        [Raban wakes up and feels better.  The Angelica wore off but
         its effects helped in healing with the healer and magical
         healing making healing automatic.  It appears almost 40% of his
         wounds heal up over night.  But still leaving some wounds to
         be treated.  His Wing also seems to have helped in healing.
         Some of his energy also seems to have recovered.  Raban feels
         the weight of the blessing is over, or at least recalls it ends
         this very day.]

        [Kiet wakes up and finds all his wounds healed up completely.]

        [Chion wakes up, though he didn't help much in the final battle
         guarding the portal room, he feels completely healed.  He actually
         never took any damage.  He feels full energy wise and knows he
         has to be depleted mana wise due to the teleports and such.  He'll
         need a few days rest to get to full.]

        [Fremea wakes up to excellent health seeing her wounds heal
         up completely due tot he angelica and healing skills.  Energy
         wise she feels good but still slightly down a bit.  She knows
         she is low on mana due to the castle but will have to rest
         a few days to get to full.]

        [Unali wakes up to find her light wound completely healed thanks
         to the angelic and healing skills.  Her energy is full and she
         is ready to move on.  Though she did have a odd dream about
         a certain barbarian.  She shakes that off.]

        [Z'leyra wakes up and finds she is in good shape energy wise
         the healing did a good job but minor.  She treats her own
         wounds again and casts another healing spell to gain back 3
         times the amount natural healing did.  Still now only a light
         wound to take care off but better than critical shape.]

                        ------------------------

        [Time: 1:15 pm]

        [Needing to get some distance going the party move out.  The
         party takes up their formation and moves on.  Fremea makes
         a bed on crates on the wagon and sleeps being sun-shy and
         having been up later.  The prisoners are checked one last
         time and packed away on the wagon.]

        [Time: 5:55 pm]

        [A few miles north west of the last campsite the party makes
         another camp and breaks out the tents in a more organized
         fashion not being so tired.]

                        ----------------------------

        [Ma 4th, 1634TH. 7th Day of Adventure #4.
        [Location: Balance domain, Dark Lands, Forest, heading West]

        [Group heads out again and makes good time today.  Temperature
         ranges from low 60s to as high as 77.  Spring weather seems
         to be in full swing and the skies are blue and clear.  No
         encounters of any kind occur today.]

                        ----------------------------

        [Ma 5th, 1634TH. 8th Day of Adventure #4.
        [Location: Balance/Chaos domain, Dark Lands, Forest, heading West]

        [Another day of good travel but around 12:43pm inside the Chaos
         territory next to Ki'ama's domain a storm comes near.  It
         only lasts about 15 minutes and some light hail and lightning.
         It is over as quick as it started and the party move on after
         drying out a bit.  Temperatures only get up to low 70s today.
         Eventually near sunset the party crosses into the High Elder's
         domain but still miles away from his estate.  Camp is made
         and no encounters all day.]

                        ----------------------------

        [Ma 6th, 1634TH. 9th Day of Adventure #4.
        [Location: High Elder's domain, Dark Lands, Forest, heading West]

        [The magic of Ki'ama's domain kicks in and the perpetual spring
         weather drops around the party.  Sven explains even in deep
         winter while snow might be outside the domain inside it is
         warm and lovely.  Powerful magics he explains and a long time
         to setup.  Most of the boost of that power surrounds the Citadel
         but it keeps the whole domain at a reasonable temperate zone
         for its citizens making them happy.  Sven laughs that in his
         domain in the north-west near the tundra its mostly cold even
         in summer and no magic was involved.]

        [Time: 5:03pm]

        [A few miles east of the Citadel the party passes a small village
         two miles ago.  As Caladan deftly guides the magical flying
         slab through the forest a sudden "thwap" and crack is heard.
         Z'leyra looks around to ensure its not an ambush but suddenly as
         she does the slab dives and pitches forward.  Caladan yells
         something but Z'leyra is too distracted by a tree trunk the size
         of a horse leg flying right at her head.  She ducks and dives back
         onto the slab with a hard "wack".  Suddenly the front of the slab
         impacts onto the ground throiwng Z'leyra and Caladan off and
         forward. Caladan goes flying to forward and left while Z'leyra
         rolls forward.  Caladan falls well at least getting some warning
         and rolls into a bush.  Z'leyra with all her gear and staff rolls
         past two sets of bushes and takes some minor cuts but lands up
         against a tall tree.]

        [Both stand up and dust themselves and look at the slab which has
         now slammed onto the ground.  When they get closer they notice
         powder on the slab of a white color.  Looking further both
         notice the clear gems in the corners are gone and now all that
         remains is a thin layer of white powder.  A wind comes from
         the north and blows much of it into the forest south of the
         slab.  Both look at each other confused.  When the party
         approaches , Sven grunts.]

        Sven: "Caladan you lose your concentrating thinking of a lass?"

        Caladan: "No." [Kneeling down Caladan feels the dust between his
          fingers finding it coarse like sand.] "The gems seem to have
          been destroyed.  I'd say this slab is useless now.  Maybe
          being so far away from the castle or time away it loses its
          ability?  Maybe there is a range limit to it or such."

        [Arawn comes up and hears this and suddenly shakes his head in
         worry.  He dismounts and pulls one bag down and opens it. He
         checks the set of 16 or so clear gems he took from the shield
         control door panels.  When he opens it he finds white powder
         and dust.  He sighs and shakes his head.  That must be these
         gems can't be away from the castle for long.  Arawn didn't
         sense any wardic auras around the gems so guesses they have
         a self destruct or range limit as Caladan mentioned.  Sad.
         he begins to clear the powder that can be bad to breath.]

        Caladan: "Well looks like we ride our horses.  Guess this is
          useless now?" [He takes off the meditation cap.] "I'm sure
          Z'leyra could always do another such thing with her levitate
          spells and such."

        [Z'leyra and Caladan find their horses and mount up to move on.]

                                --------------

        [Time: 6:09pm]

        [Sven estimates the party is only at most a few miles from the
         Citadel so no need to camp even though darkness has fallen
         in the forest.  Suddenly in the distance lights are seen from
         the west, direction the party is moving.  It is quickly figured
         they are torches.  Riders approach.  Cautious, especially Fremea
         being in Dirasa territory, wait for the riders.]

        [A few minutes later, three men well dressed in silks and four
         guards in Citadel uniforms approach slowly.  From the torch
         light the three men are recognized as Zhou Kimet,  Suca Kwat
         and  Oby Won.  Chion is surprised to see Oby out of the manor
         house as he rarely leaves the Citadel being the personal aide
         of the High Elder.  The security chief of the Citadel remains
         quite but alert as Zhou and Oby approach.  Zhou beams while
         Oby just seems his normal non-expressionless face.]

        Oby:  "It is good to see you all ...alive? Very good.  We had
          warning you had entered the domain a few hours ago so were
          expecting you. I take it your mission is complete?" [Sven
          nods.] "Excellent!  Rooms, baths and food awaits you in the
          Citadel.  I'm afraid the High Elder has been called away
          on Dark Lands business." [He waves a hand and Zhou turns
          and backs off with the others about 20 feet.  Oby approaches
          and speaks in a lower voice.] "After we hear of your time
          abroad the High Elder asks that you wait for his return. He
          expects at least four days maybe as much as a week.  In
          the meantime he asks me to relay this message.  'The mystery
          of the gray creatures will soon be solved.  If you are
          interested in a mission to save the Middle World please
          remain here till I return.  I must warn that it will be
          your most dangerous one ever.  If you have allies or friends
          abroad who are good fighters I suggest you bring them.  I
          hope to see each of you soon.' That is the extent of the
          message." [He raises his voice a bit.] "Zhou will show
          you to your hotel rooms.  Please rest and we will take
          care of any of your horses for the night.  If there are
          special requests please see Zhou and if needed he can
          contact me.  Shall we go?  We are only a mile away from
          the Citadel."

        [As the group heads through the dark forest the group thinks of
         if this is another test, as Chion at times thinks, or a trap.
         Sven confirms that the High Elder often leaves on business
         to other domains and this could only just be a coincidence.]

        Sven: "I'll be glad to have a hot bath and some fresh ale!"

        [As Arawn rides he eyes the forest.  It would be no good for
         another Dirasa to sense them, but none show.  He notices
         Suca is eyeing him and the Faerry a lot tonight.  But the
         security chief must only be doing his job very alert and wary.
         Arawn is very interesting in learning about the gray
         creatures.  He wonders if Ki'ama knows more than he has
         said before all this.]

        [Ben'dar snorts at the thought of a dangerous mission.  What
         was the castle? A cake party?  He wonders if Farseker could
         be sent for if the High Elder needs good fighters.]

        [Chion rides and smiles after looking at his cold colorless
         rings.  He wonders about Correl and how they fare.  He wonders
         if Ben'dar will punch out the Elder before he is rewarded
         for this mission?  He wonders if he should place bets now.]

        [Fremea being in Dirasa territory where she was almost killed
         a week or so ago looks around the forest.  This time she
         won't be ambushed.  A dangerous mission might be too difficult
         for her but she could at least think about it.]

        [Kiet wonders if returning to this domain is wise after the
         thugs tried to kill him for seeing a secret meeting.  Sure
         Sven mentions this place is docile for its citizens but
         they seemed to want him dead.  He'll have to ask Zhou if they
         rounded up them all by now.]

        [Raban notices Fremea's nerves and gets close to her just in
         case.  A dangerous mission for him isn't a big deal.  But
         should he return home now that he knows these people can
         take care of themselves or travel with them on some fool
         errand to save the middle world?  Why so over dramatic?]

        [Unali wonders if she could get Chion to send for Kasha, Balrog
         and even some others in their group to join in this so called
         dangerous task.  She has been collecting good intelligence
         on this place.  It will be well worth informing Duke Aren
         of this land.  It can't help a nation to know what they
         could be up against even if they are thousands of miles apart.]

        [Z'leyra takes mental notes of her medical supplies.  Having
         used much in the last week.  It has only been 9 days since
         they were in the Tavern in Sivas.  In little over a week they
         move half a continent away and take down a castle.  Yet she
         wonders if she'll ever have time to setup her Sivan Healing
         School and Hospital.]

                                ----------

        [Time: 6:34pm]

        [The party arrive into the large south gates of the Citadel to
         a quite and almost empty place.  The wedding goers have long
         since gone home it seems.  The party is happy to survive another
         grueling adventure...]

        Actions? Comments?

        Next Update...Monday...

        GM: Minor goof - Had the year as 1633 but its 1634 since the
            year changed during IBT time.  Fixed now.

        Gm: Status of players [As of current day - Ma 3rd]

              Players     Energy     Health    Mana
              Ben'dar      100%       100%      -
              Caladan      100%       100%     100%
              Corona       100%       100%      -
              Tef'wo       100%       100%      -
              Unali        100%       100%      -
              Kiet         100%       100%      35%
              Chion        100%       100%      86%
              Fremea        96%       100%       9%
              Arawn         67%       100%      88%
              Z'leyra       99%        90%      98%
              Raban         94%        49%      58%

            Notes: Stats do not include CPs and modified stats.  Just
            pre-cp and formula checked stats.  So for example if a stat
            improved Mana Regen then it used old stat.  Its just too hard
            to do formula and update now and then AGAIN after IBT CPs.

        GM: Experience

              Players       CEP      MEP
              Ben'dar       510       -
              Caladan       153      159
              Raban         706      191
              Kiet          132       50
              Chion         127      810
              Fremea        400       78
              Unali         645       -
              Arawn         217      614
              Z'leyra       797      243

              Posted in no particular order.  Congratulations!  If
              you have been keeping track personally some numbers
              may not fit this is bonuses earned for RPing. :)

        GM: CP Reports

              Player     Notified    Returned information
              Ben'dar       Yes       Changed
              Caladan       Yes       Changed
              Kiet          Yes       Changed
              Fremea        Yes       Changed
              Unali         Yes       Changed
              Z'leyra       Yes       Changed
              Chion         Yes       Changed
              Raban         Yes       Waiting for reply

              Great.  That was fast turn around.  Thanks guys!

        GM: PLEASE keep this in mind.  When I send character sheets it
            will have applied CPs but it will not have formulae checked.
            This is useless since you'll be doing IBT time actions and
            it'll change again.  So I'll do all that at the end of
            the IBT time. You'll get ANOTHER copy after the IBT time.

        GM: Raban - Heal by magic or natural?  I suspect your answer
              won't come fast due to your post on losing Inet access.
              So that's fine.

            Arawn - See comments in Recap on energy level for healing.

            Fremea - What about the nest?

        GM: Books/Scrolls - party will have to figure out where they
              go for time being. They could be sent to Kaylle to
              study or kept in the Dark Lands with Ki'ama's forces.
              Party can decide once new adventure plan is given or hinted.

            Debriefing - I need to know if any of you do NOT tell the
              Elder or his aides (Oby/Security chief) details of
              the castle?  If so let me know ASAP.  Otherwise will
              assume all is discussed eventually.

            Treasure update - Posted on site - Darts by Kiet returned
              to party share.

        GM: Timeline -
            Ma 3rd - 6 - Travel to Citadel
            Ma 7   -13 - IBT Downtime
            Ma 15      - Meeting with Elder

            Total IBT days: 11 [3-13]

            So if you guys want to plan for that time go ahead.  I'll
            be sending character sheets over the next few days to
            folks (this weekend).  You may need to wait for the sheets.
            If you don't know how to handle IBT time let me know.
            Basically I need t know what you do on what days.  Skill
            use for that day (usually just 1) and spells if spells
            should have ELs and don't forget rules on failures and
            repeats.  I have some document I did for IBT but can't
            find it will search for it.  If you don't want to do
            anything let me know that as well.  If you have specific
            requests let me know.  Can do all this public or private.
            Also let me know if you will be staying mostly around
            the Citadel.  This will lower chances of encounters.  But
            if you wander in the forest then chances increase.

            Chion if your willing to spend some Mana to go back to
            Marentia or Vassa to pick up maybe Strie'bog (have to
            email him and see if he wants to play again).  Let me know.
            If Chion is willing to do the teleports let me know what
            you want to take back home or do there or go fetch or
            hire a personal army or something. :)After the meeting
            there may be more down time for travel.  So actions and such
            can be done then.  Just consider this the main In-between
            Time for now.  After the nest adventure if folks survive
            then folks will go home to Marentia and can rest some.

        GM: Well guess what ? We are done with Adventure #4!  If you
            don't want to play in #5 let me know.  It will be in
            another foreign land.  I will assume all wish to continue
            unless stated otherwise.  Thanks guys for all the fun.
            I enjoyed alot of the roleplaying this time around.

            You will notice beyond Ma 3 I didn't update healing.  If
            you want to do natural healing for the 11 days let me know
            or if you want healing magically then let me know from whome.