[pnpgm] Game Update #112 - File #636 - Party returns to Citadel

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 21:22:57 CET 2009

Fremea will find a suitable nest that the eggs can go to. She remembers a story of one type of bird that never wanted to take care of its young, so it would put the eggs in with another nest and let the other birds raise them. This is what she will do. She will make sure that the eggs will be mixed in with another nest or two and make sure that the birds will adopt them, before she leaves the area.

For the travel days, she will rest her mana pool, so that she can get as much back as possible. Once back at the citadel, she will look ask the anyone in the party to help her search the area for the nasty kotothi creatures. "They need to be wiped out" is all she will say about it. She will go out when her mana is at 3/4 full from rest - during the days she is resting, she will practice her new Elven sword. "Arawn, if you have practice in wielding this sword, I would love to have your help, if you are not busy with other things." (not at my char sheet, so don't remember she has this skill or not yet.)

The days are a little bit confusing to me of how many she will have, since I don't know my numbers right off the top of my head for how long it will take for her to rest her mana before going out to find the creatures.)