[pnpgm] Game Update #55 - File #489 - Monk Combat T1: Ph3+4

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Dec 8 09:14:58 CET 2009

<Raban looks at the arm held in his hand...Ooops>
<Actually such a thing is possible for his strength since Raban can lift
a large horse. Most shoulders cannot take that kind of stress.
<Well I did say intimidate... But I expect it is too late to have much
impact
<Lots of fun so far, Raban is operating as best he may under the
conditions. Coming to Fremea's aid will be a priority but he cant ignore
an opponent either. PnP is bad on turning your back to someone!

<better send it now before I loose more of my typing... many lines
mysteriously vanished and were not in the undo buffers