[pnpgm] Languages

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Aug 19 08:59:23 CEST 2009

Ok.  Tonight I worked on the languages.  All rolls processed.
I've listed what was changed and what foks now have.  I believe Kell was the only one to have 2-3 fail.  You can repeat those if you want.

There are only 11 slots left.  So if you see a language you don't have let me know.  First come first serve.

I suspect Kell may want to repet the oens failed.

If you don't have Marfentian its recommended you do learn it as its the party language.

For those who have both Marentian and Katai I will/have added language points by sheer hearing/use on the ship.

About 40 points or so max or less.  If you for example learned katai around day 50 then might not get but 29 ponts.  That kinda of thing depending on when you picked up the language.
But this is free points for listening and practing.

That's it for now.  Bedtime.